Pages

Monday 15 February 2016

5 FAMILY DAY Facts

3
The first Family Day in Ontario was celebrated on February 18, 2008.  It was introduced in Saskatchewan in 2007 and in British Columbia in 2013. Although it was campaigned to make Family Day a federal holiday, it is still a civic holiday which means that some federal employees do not get the day off.
By the way, Family Day is also celebrated in South Africa, in the American states of Arizona and Nevada, in Vanuatu, in Vietnam, and in the Australian Capital Territory.



3 comments:

  1. I don't known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what Prophet Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inlaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now a happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun if you have any kind of problem he will help you restore your marriage life back again. contact him via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! There are so many fun activities for family day, choosing the right and entertaining one for your family is quite difficult. We bring some for the best family day activities to make your family day celebration entertaining and excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete